Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Amy Filled Out Another MySpace Survey

My sister filled out another MySpace survey, and she is pretty funny. Here you go:

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
you're just going to judge me when i tell you i saw 17 again. and again....and again. what can i say. it just sort of happened. before i knew it i was sitting in the theater drinking an icee and watching matthew perry morph into zac efron. it was unescapeable really.

Would you date someone who lived in another state?
if i started dating them when they lived in the same state then yes. what i'm getting at here is no i don't want to meet someone on match.com and fly across the country to live with him. only to find out he's a 56 year old war vet who already has an intricate plan to explain my disappearance, and then he's going to season me with paprika before he shoves me in his people cooker. match.com isn't for everyone. just sayin just sayin.

When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
if i wasn't fine i wouldn't say that i was. if somethings wrong, i'm taking everyone down with me.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
haters gon hate

Do you laugh a lot?
i think that's an understatement. today me and this guy i work with laughed for a good hour because we thought it would be funny if we had a chimpanzee for a manager.

What are the bad things you've heard people say about you?
what! i'm not going to rehash all the bad things people have said about me just so you can agree with them. instead, let me just invite you to please GET REAL. rsvp if you know what's good for you.

Do you have an older brother?
i have 3 whole older brothers, as opposed to our other brother victor who was born without a torso.

How was your last night and why?
it was okay, i worked. bringing in the mulla

Do you believe in karma?
yeah i do. but only for me. i accidentally killed a spider at work, guess what was in my bed last night? a spider. this isn't a sleepover, hop up out of there.

Were you happy when you woke up this morning?
let's get one thing straight: i'm never happy when i have to wake up in the morning.

Is your room ever clean?
you must be new here. it's never clean, but i know where everything is. more or less.

What did you and the last person you talked on the phone talk about?
we talked about our days. because we're middleaged sisters. except he's a boy.

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
not in a kidnappy way

How many kids do you want to have?
enough to do all my chores for me. ahaha just kidding, there are laws that say i can't do that. so i'll just pretend we're playing a game. whoever can clean the most windows in five minutes gets to do mommy's laundry for the next week!!

Where's you're phone at?
it's sitting beside me like the lazy oaf that it is. get a job

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
is leo dicaprio older than 19??

Do you trust all your friends?
if i didn't trust them i wouldn't call them my friends. that seems like it should be obvious. i'm too real for this survey

How many surveys will you do today?
i've hit my lame quota for the day with this one. i'm good

No comments: