Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Understated Stupidity's Greatest Hits

Today I wanted to post some links to recurring tags on the site. It will give newer readers a chance to check out some of my older stuff, while at the same time exploring the dark recesses of my psyche by seeing which topics I write about the most.

7 TAGS
Canadian entertainer, Alan Thicke

6 TAGS
Canadian entertainer, The Dark Knight

5 TAGS
But Could He Beat Chewbacca?

4 TAGS
Billy Ocean's 1984 hit, Caribbean Queen

Dating

"'Ello. I'm Michael Caine."

3 TAGS
Everyone's favorite weapon, a Bust of Beethoven

I Hope No One Who Wants to Hire Me Ever Googles Me

9/11

The Joker

The G-Men

Fitchett, the Teddy Bear...

And his owner, Chris Blumberg

Now that you've been properly horrified by that bizarre collection, let's take a look at my favorite posts from the past ten months:

God, the Dark Knight Sucked - Commenter humanosaurus rex said it best: "Lmao none of that happened."

Seafood and Iron Man - Perhaps the most misogynistic thing I've ever written.

The Real Problem with Imus - I like this one just for the picture.

The Fuckuum 3000 - Before you ask....just go ahead and read it.

You Won't Get This if You Didn't See 300 - When I saw 300, everyone in the theater was in awe of the rich visuals and dazzling cinematography. Not me. I was too busy laughing at the Little Hunchback Guy.

Adopt a Chupacabra - I actually think a chupacabra may have walked all over my car when I was doing a weekend gig in Orange, Va.

Thanks to everybody who checks out the blog. Send any feedback to mike_eltringham@hotmail.com. Respect!

No comments: